Drain Inspections in Melbourne
Where will I find good drainage inspection services near me?
How do I get a drain inspection in Melbourne?
Where do I avail the services of drain inspectors in Melbourne?
Then we have got all the answers to your questions. Although drain inspection are widely available across Melbourne, Project Plus Services prides itself in being a pioneer in providing accurate drain inspection services and drain inspection report for all your needs. Providing cutting edge technology such as CCTV drain inspections with drain inspection cameras, Project Plus is definitely the drain inspection service provider in Melbourne you should opt for!
Did You Know?
The Victorian Building Authority (VBA) issued 257 infringement notices, a total of $127,472 during the 2020-21 financial year, up from 252 infringement notices and $124,992 in penalties during the 2019-20 financial year.
What is a Drain Inspection in Melbourne?
What are the main causes of drain blockages in Melbourne?
• Sanitary wastes
• Industrial wastes
• Plant Matter
• Liquid Wastes
• Food Wastes
Why should I get a Drain Inspection in Melbourne?
• Detect early problems to eliminate expensive repairs;
• Prevent the hassle of slow water drainage and waste clogs;
• Mitigate the risk of damaged pipelines and drainages systems;
• Increase and promote environmental safety.
Drain Inspection Checklist in Melbourne
• General information such as location of pipe, area affected, pipe length, size, ownership etc.
• Observed details of the nature of the incident and consequence or damage incurred due to it
• Photo evidence with detailed notes attached to explain observations
• Notes or Documentation of the action and outcome of work
• Recommendation of corrective actions for immediate rectification
• General recommendations for overall maintenance and future precautions
• Digital signature of the inspector on the report as a sign off and validation of the inspection
What is a Drain Inspection Report?
There are four possible ways in which drainage inspection reports can prove to be effective tools for further action:
1. Clear and concise drain inspection report
Drainage inspection report need to contain all the information included in a clear and concise manner to be effectively used by engineers and drainage repair specialists for best outcomes.
2. Highlights the issues of concern
The specialist drain inspection report can be a useful tools only when they are precise and highlight the issues of immediate concern with clarity so that action is taken and further damage can be contained.
3. Inclusive of accurate corrective actions
Drainage inspection report that indicate the suitable plan of action to deal with the damage observed can prove to be highly effective irrespective if they are drainage inspections for insurance, home purchase or building assessment.
4. Indicates the frequency of drain inspections
A drain inspection report that indicates the recommended frequency of drain inspections can prove to be a boon especially in the case of drain inspection for home purchase.